Marriage Anniversary Quotes Wedding Anniversary Wishes Messages For Husband And Wife Anniversary Messages to your Girlfriend or Boyfriend

My Love Bytes brings to you some of the best and awesome Anniversary Messages, Anniversary Quotes, Wedding Anniversary Wishes & SMS for your hubby. Its marriage anniversary and you are looking for the most sweet loving words to greet him or her on this special day that expressing your deepest emotions and sentiments for being together after marriage surviving ups and downs and still in love. You can also send these beautiful anniversary messages to your girlfriend or boyfriend to celebrate that special date. We suggest to you some of the sweet, loving and cutest ways to convey your emotions with wishes on the occasion of marriage anniversary for the couples in love By Rohit Anand

Sweet marriage anniversary quotes, wedding anniversary messages, anniversary messages to your girlfriend or boyfriend
Top Quotes For Marriage Anniversary And Love Messages For Wedding Anniversary.

Anniversaries are the days to celebrate the love between you that made your marriage great. Wishing you still more dreams come true. Much love and more joy to both of you.

Honey, all these years, you have been a amazing husband . I thank you for being there for me. Love you. Happy Anniversary.

Since you came into my life, my life has never been the same. Thank you for making it better, happier and awesome. Happy Anniversary dear.

I have been really lucky to be as your wife and the day you became my husband is special to me. Happy Wedding Anniversary my love.

You have truly been a blessing from above,my prayers answered. I Love you. Happy Marriage Anniversary.

You are the special one and the only one that enriched my life when you became my wife. 

Honey today was the day you came into my life and gave me such wonderful memories.

You were my past, present and will be my future. You will always be forever for me.

Every love story is wonderful but ours has been unique, dear.

You Complete me by being my other half.

 I Loved you then i love you still and always have and always will, baby.

Let's celebrate today when we took the best decision of our life, decision to be ONE.

If i know what love is, its because of you.

A successful married life is one when we fall in love with same person every time.Wish You Happy Anniversary my love.

May our marriage be always blessed with joy, happiness and love forever all our life. Best wishes for Anniversary.

Seasons will change for it is inevitable. But i my love for you will not change. Your body and age might wear out but my love for you will remain that i can swear.


marriage anniverary loving hearts wishes, saying i love you on wedding anniversary, wishe and messages on marriage

May the sunshine of joy and happiness always breakout from the clouds of our misunderstandings to form the happy rainbow of love in our timeless marriage. Wishing Happy anniversary.

I love you sweetheart. Happy Marriage Anniversary to you.

On this special day. I just want to say that you are the answer to all my questions, you are the destination to my life journey and you are the solution to all my problems.You are the crux of my life destiny. Love you baby.

Today i just wanted to convey that you complete me in all possible way. Love you.

Wrinkles that you see on our faces are not signs of how much we have aged, but how wonderfully our marriage has survived the test of times. Happy wedding anniversary dear.

Many kisses for a person who holds a special place in my heart.

Perfect man and women you both are. I am sure this marriage is suppose to travel a distance much far. Wishes for Wedding Anniversary.

 Sometime i look at my husband and think... Dammm you are the most lucky man.

Best cherished memories of the loving couples are not just their first few honeymoon kisses but the magic both created together every time they kissed for the rest of their lives. Happy marriage anniversary!

Love relationships are not give and take but share and care. Happy anniversary my husband.

Sweetest of marriage anniversaries are those that are a outcome of getting through the life’s most toughest moments… and still being together hand in hand and heart to heart. Happy anniversary.



My dear on this day, i just wanted to convey that the beauty you see in me is the reflection of you only. Thank you for being there.

My love you know that love has always been the bridge between you are me. Thank you for always reaching out to me.

You have always been the fire of love that burnt inside of me to keep me warm.

My dear, your heart and my heart has been old friends. I wish you Happy Friend anniversary .

Oh my love, at a distance you see only my light, come closer, you will know that light emanates from you. We are one.

More.... Happy Anniversary message for husband and wife.

For all the loving couples that requires love reports for the year, marriage match making, zodiac compatibility for love relationship, you can contact us through the comment box below or by filling up the request form and we will get in touch of you. Love

My Love Bytes 2019. India.