Romantic Thinking Of You Quotes Best Messages for Him & Her Couple Thinking of You Quotes Cute Quotes for Those In Love

Best Romantic Thinking Of You Quotes and Messages for Him & Her. By Rohit Anand @ My Love bytes.

Cute loving ways to tell your sweetheart that you love him or her. We are giving here some of the most popular "Thinking of you romantic and love messages " that your partner will really cherish. These small but powerful romantic gestures and messages of love will surely do wonders in bringing both of you closer.

romantic messages, thinking about you quotes, best love quotes messages for him and her


💕Although my thoughts are free to movel but its surprising it always heads your way by dear.

💕 You are the reason that my heart and mind works overtime.

💕 A day that without you in it is like without sunshine in my life. Thinking about you dear!

💕 Just to let you know that you just again appeared in my thoughts after i kissed you goodnight.

💕 I have not been able to take you out of my mind ever since i first met you, o beautiful one. Perhaps my heart wants to say, " You are the one".

💕 I must express this truth, that everything on the earth that can make me happy and smile is you.

💕 it has been a saying when a girl looks at a mirror and smile, it was a man in her life on her mind.

💕 When you find someone who cares about you. Its then your life becomes worthwhile.

💕 I may not know where you are at the moment, i just wanted to tell you i love you. Every moment.

💕 You might meet thousands of people in your life, but there will be one special person that will stay in your mind. Thinking about you.


💕 My life was  like a desert but suddenly i found a oasis, it was you. Thinking of you.

💕 I stay awake all night thinking of you my love and I lie in my sleep with us being together in my dreams.

💕 Beautiful thoughts of you never leave my consciousness. Missing you and felt like kissing you.

💕 Helloo! The person you ae thinking about is also thinking about you.

💕 Let me tell you frankly, i wont stop thinking about you and i am not going to try it either. Got it.

💕 When i close my eyes i see you and when i open my eyes i miss you. Thinking of you.

💕 Thinking of you my love.

💕 Although miles keeps us apart but thinking of you brings joy to my heart.

💕 I am addicted to the way i feel about you when i think about you.

💕 Naughty thoughts about you, make me smile. Thinking about you.

💕 Stop thinking about him because he is not thinking about you.

💕 Love is not about ho many times you say " I love You" but how many times you prove its true.

💕 Most relationships fail because one person was being loved too much and in another case being loved was not enough.


💕 I go to sleep thinking of you and wake up thinking about you and i dont know how to get you out of mind.

💕 They have a saying, the first person you think when you get up in the morning is the one you love the most and i don't have any reason to disbelieve them, because i experience this daily with you.

💕 When i think of you and miss you, i just read our old text messages and smile like a idiot.

💕 You might be out of sight by never went out of my mind. Thinking of you sweetheart.


💖 Best Inspirational long distance love quotes 
💖 Daily Love Affirmations to Attract True Love

Copyright @ Rohit Anand

Best thinking about you quotes, romantic love messages, cute quotes for couples thinking about each other, thinking of you inspirational quotes and think of you quotes for him and her.