Valentine Love Pictures Quotes Valentine Day Him, Family, Husband, Wife By Rohit Anand

Short Valentine Day Quotes, Valentine day quotes for friends, Valentine love quotes for family and inspirational Valentine day quotes with pictures. By Rohit Anand @ My Love Bytes.


Saint Valentine day is celebrated on 14th of february every year in every country of the world so that we love each other more and spread this love and affection by sharing it. Expression of this love can in in many forms and manifestations with the kind of relationship you share with the loved ones or near or dear ones. 

Beautiful Short Valentine Quotes.


My heart beats perfectly in rythem with your love for me. Happy Valentine day.

It will alwyas be : Me for you and you for me, that;s how ou future be.Wish you Loving Valentine day.

Today on this special day, i am wearing the smile that you gave me with that love.

Say today that you will share with me ONE LOVE in This ONE LIFETIME.

I have found YOU as one the one whom my soul loves.

You are the sunshine that makes my day. I wish you a happy Valentine day.

My everyday smile begins with you my dear. Thank you for loving me.

I adore you, please be my valentine.

With you, my each and everyday is a valentine day.

On this day, i will issue you love coupns, which you can encash every night.

My life seems so perfect when you hold me in your arms.

True lovers dont look for perfection if they love anyone really. They love perfectly, that is why i chose you.

My beloved you are the reason i smile always.

They way we love each other unconditionally is bliss.


Valentine Day Love Quotes for Boyfriend.

On this beautiful loving day, i just want to thank you for always loving me thorugh my darkest days and being patient with methrough thick and thin.

I have fallen in love many times with someone beautiful,  and it has always been you.

I wonder what it would be like to melt in your arms and stay there for eternity.

Will you be my Valentine forever.

On this special day,i just want you to know that , I am yours and my heart beats only for you.

All good things are mych better and enjoyable when you are with me.

Hello prince charming ! would you like to my valentine ?

You are not just my friend but my love. You are not just my love but heart beat that gives me life.

Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world but finding you was the first. I Love You.

Always remeber my dear, You are loved and always be.

Hundred hearts will be too few to carry my feelings for you. But they have same emotion that : I love you.

Best Love & Romantic Valentine day Messages for her & him.

My Life is sweet and beautiful becasue you are in it.

I will always want you in my life forever till last breath.

You may hold my hand for a while but you will always hold my heart forever.

As flower cannot bloom without sunshine, i cannot be happy unless i see you my love.

You and me with each other or you and me besides each other. we will love each other and share that loving moment like no other.

If i did anything right in my life was when i gave my heart to you.

I Love You ! My dear valentine.

Anyone can catch your eye but it take someone special to catch your heart and you caught it well.

When you meet a soulmate, ou dont need to look for perefection in your patner. You know it's really true love.

Love is the true destiny of us my dear. We do not find the meaning of love by ourselves alone but we find it when we include other one.

top valentines day quotes funny,  inspirational valentine quotes, love  valentines day quotes for husband      valentines day quotes for boyfriend, happy valentines day quotes for family


Top Valentine Day Quotes and sayings for Husband and Wife.

Happy Valentine day sweetheart. Glad you are still with me.

You have always been there for me and our kids. you are the perfect guy/husband in my life. Thank you for being you.

Hey my wife! You not only deserve me but everything best in my life. My Sweet Valetnine.

Your love is what i treasure, your smile is what makes my day. These two is all i need to be feel alive and happy.

Your Love is like a glimpse of paradise for me. Thank you my angel wife/husband.

My husband/wife are my greatest blessings from god. His/her love for me is a gift i open every day with smile and happiness.

I will never stop loving you, no matter what happens between me and you , my love will always be there for you.

husband valentine, wife valentine quotes, messages and wishes for happy valentine day


Roses are red and violets are blue. My home is heaven/paradise just becasue of you.

You are my life being my wife. Gratitude to you ,its becasue of you i live my life beautifully with your love.

Every love story is beautiful, but our's is unique because you are in it.

After all these years, you still appear amazing to me.


 deep love quotes for her love quotes in kannada sweet love quotes for her caring quotes for lovers funny love quotes for her sweet love quotes for your girlfriend


Valentine Day Quotes for Friends & Best Friends.

I feel lucky to have a freind like you. Thank you my Valentine Friend.

You are the best experience ever happened to me. Would you be my Valentine.

I don't know how you got into my heart silently over these years and i don't want you to leave it.

There is nothing on this earth more precious than the prize of true friendship. Wish you happy Valetine day.

Ha anyone told you before that you are a awesom friend. Yes "You".

God must have sent you in my life, so that i may have love, blessings and happiness that you always bring .

True friends are valuable like diamonds, always precious, sparkling in your life, beautiful and trendy.

Valentine love quotes tamil, valentine day love quotes malayalam,  love quotes in malayalam


Famous Valentine Day Quotes & Messages for Family .

Happy Valentine day to all my family and freinds. Many blessings and love to each one of you. Thanks to be in my life.

Family is where life and love begins. I love you all.

To all my Facebook family and freinds. Happy Valentine wishes.

There is beauty, care, love and affection all around when there is beautiful family like you.

Loving family is the real ingredient that makes house a home worth living. 

More..... Happy Valentine Day Quotes and Romantic Messages

💖 Romantic Poetry For Girlfriend

Valentine Greetings And Messages 
By Rohit Anand @ My Love Bytes, New Delhi, India.