Romantic Love Poetry With Images Passionate Love Poems For Him & Her

Romantic Love Poetry for those in love. Passionate Love Poems For Him and Her


My Love Bytes brings you some spicy, sexy and hot romantic love poetry in English for those passionate moments of love. This poem will delight you and ignite the spark of passion, sensuality and will warm up your journey to your bedroom and melting into love.

Will Never Stop Loving You Passionately

By Rohit Anand. @ My Love Bytes.

Hot Romantic Love Poetry With Images Sexy Seductive Love Poems For Him,Her

I cherish your soft kiss.
I love your soft gentle touch.
I crave the way you bite your lips.
Baby I love you soooooo much.

Hot Romantic Love Poetry With Images Sexy Seductive Love Poems For Him and Her

I love the seductive way you look at me.
I love the way you give me naughty smile.
I love the way passion unfolds between us,
With gentle caressing foreplay and climax .

Hot Romantic Love Poetry With Images, Sexy Seductive Love Poems For Him Her, Spicy, sensual, passionate love poems, Seductive poetry for girlfriend

I love all of  who are you,
Your nose with that nosepin, your  
luscious lips, your hairs, your feet.
I promise i will never stop loving you.
You are my honey and so amazingly sweet.

By : Rohit Anand.