Best Girlfriend Quotes & Cute Boyfriend Quotes With Beautiful Images

Best Girlfriend Quotes & Cute Boyfriend Quotes With Beautiful Images

All the lovers of the world from young to teens and mature to old looks for ways to express their feelings, emotions, sentiments and the message of the heart. We give here some of the best and the cutest girlfriend and boyfriend quotes with beautiful images that you can use for free to convey your loved one the place they have in your heart. Many of the lines, messages, quotes here are simple that will describe your feelings for the moment and will empower you to express them to your boyfriend or girlfriend. 💗 Being Single Quotes

Boyfriend quotes with images, Girlfriend sayings with images, Cute boyfriend girlfirend sayings with pictures


💗 He is not your prince charming if he dosen't make sure you know that you are his princess too.

💗 I want you to see yourself through my eyes, only then you would realize how special you are to be as light is to eyes.

💗 He got mesmerizing eyes, i can't handle to look at.

💗 Having so many feelings and not
able to express it though words is seriously the most frustrated feeling ever i undergo sometimes.

💗 I am single its because i have not found someone yet who deserves me.

💗 Though you are the one who broke my heart, i still wish best for you .

💗 And suddenly all those songs i heard appeared to be about you.

💗 And now you have started appearing in every single dream of mine.

Romantic and Cute Love Quotes for Your Boyfriend girlfriend💗 I often wonder if you ever think of me when i am not there.

💗 Am i really that easy to forget.

💗 And then you came along to beautify my world.

💗 You just put your arms around me and i feel like home.

💗 Sometimes in life you miss the beautiful memories and not the person.

💗 You are the rhyme in my life's poetry.

💗 you don't know how my heart beats fast when i meet you. If you don't believe me just check the readings on Heart App on your mobile.

💗  Real boyfriend and girlfriend stands by each other good days and much closer in bad days, no matter what comes by.

💗 I don't want anything from you except for you to want me.

💗 I am nobody's second choice. You choose me or you loose me.

💗 I wish you could see me just more than just a friend.

💗 I am happy and i must admit you are the main reason behind it.

Messages for Boyfriend and Girlfriend: Quotes for Him and Her , Romantic Love Quotes and Messages for Couples and BF/GF
💗  When a girl falls in love you can see that in her cute smile but when a guy falls in love you can see in his eyes.

💗 You are worth every mile and smile between us.

💗 You know attraction may have brought us together but its the love between us that will keep us together.

💗 When someone's happiness becomes your happiness that is love my dear.

💗 Its every girl dream that her boyfriend calls her firsth thing in the morning to say " I am standing in front of your door with smile, cookies and ice cream."



💖 Romantic Whatsapp Status Update Love Messages

💖 Top Quotes About Best Friends and Friendship

Top boyfriend quotes for him, cute funny love quotes for him, cute boyfriend captions for instagram, funny girlfriend quotes for facebook status love quotes for her from the heart, quotes about love and relationships